woensdag 14 november 2012

And second over the finish line issss: JUNGLE BUNNY!!!!

And the race is over, after a few false starts (the blogspot votings didn't work properly) I can proudly claim second place in the scratchbuild Deathroller competition.
The price: a set of custom made dice.

I voiced my hopes to end in the top 5, I never expected top 3 tho so you can all understand I'm a happy person.

The entry that did won was more than deserved, it was a good piece with a nice and crisp paintjob.

Gamingbuddy Tomsche, who brought this competition under my attention finished 6th.
The poor lad really wanted those dice and if I had won, I would've given them to him gladly.

Here's the link to the competition where you can find all the entries, the winner is nr 5, Tomsche nr 1 and me nr 2 http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37334

And here he is, one more time in his full glory





THE JUNGLE BUNNY!!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten