woensdag 31 augustus 2011

Thanks all

Due to some technical issues (me and pc's... it'll never be a solid and loving relationship) I'm experiencing some problems right from the beginning with leaving comments on other peoples blogs and sometimes even commenting on my own stuff.
Rest assured that I do read all your comments and appreciate them very much.
I do look at all your posts and admire them a lot.
It's just that I don't want to leave an ungratefull and sultry impression about myself, I'm not like that at all (more nausiating and rude if you ask those I know).
So here I'd like to leave to you all a big 'thank you' for the nice things said and yet to be said about my miniatures and a wopping 'great work lads' to all my follower's creations.
I already know now that I'm gonna miss this and I do hope that an ARAM II: The paintbrush strikes back (or something) will start in november.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten