maandag 22 oktober 2012

The thing emerges

In may I posted part 13 of the ARAM and at the end I posted a 'teaser' for my Necrons of sorts http://makaison.blogspot.be/2012/05/regiment-month-part-13-arise-my-minions.html

So now nearly 6 months later it's time for me to delever the goods so to speak.
The main reason why it took such a long time was that I simply knew what colours to paint it in but not to sure in wich way (more blue, less blue,.....) and since it's such a nice mini from Forgeworld I wanted to do it justice even though it's fairly inexpencive to their standards.

Necron? Forge World? Inexpencive?.....
Some of you might have been checking the site http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/ and prolly have been guessing right, I'm talking about the Tomb Stalker.

Ever since it came out it has been a favorite of mine in my most beloved army and I simply knew I must have one one day.






I blamed GW for giving up on their clear green plastic rods used in the Necron weapons but the more I look at it, the more I fancy repainting them all on all my older miniatures wich I will start to do in the near future.

I'm planning on regularly adding more models to the force, just like Tomsche is a nutter for Chaos Dwarfs, I have a  deep fondness for the Necrons.


I hope you like him and see you next time with more roboty nastyness..


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten