donderdag 12 april 2012

Liberté, égalité et fraternité

I think it was about a year ago when I purchased an untouched armydeal from Tomsche.
It were the French in 6mm for WWII games, at first I wasn't really interested but at the last I gave in anyway.
I have a tendency of starting French armies, not all of the time though but it happens and the reason is simple: I am of French origine.
Anyway, a year after I got the miniatures and the rulebook for Blitzkrieg Commander I finally mustered the courage to paint up  a small 1000 point force... next time I'll buy a Brittish tank army because painting 6mm uniforms more or less correctly is damn hard work espescially when you don't want to make them look like multicoloured blobs.
The horses I kept in a uniform grey and the tanks got a camouflagescheme based on actual tanks of that time and nation.






Now where are those bloody Germans when you need them?

1 opmerking: