vrijdag 20 januari 2012

Just keep 'em coming

The last 15 Plaguebearers got painted today, all I need are 15 more and I'll have 2 big fat chunky units of desease-spreading nasties.
This last batch was painted in lighter, paler hues to add more variaton to the units.
To be honest I'll be happy to start work on my Blood Bowl team, one grows tired of painting rotten flesh for weeks on end but the light at the end of Nurgle's tunnel draws closer.
With this in mind I can sit back with a big grin on my face as I type this knowing that by the end of this weekend my deamon army will be fully painted.
Enjoy the looks me harties 'cause these bastards smell worse than the dungheaps of Hell themselves!!!

Next up: Nurglings!!!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Damn they look good, nice job!

    I'll have to get some of those for my 40k Plague Marine force!!!

    Rot on!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks, they look even better all ranked up in units :-))
    I'll post some family pics as soon as the Nurglings are done.
    If you want some then go to Heresy miniatures, not to expincive, quick delivery and great service.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen