dinsdag 24 januari 2012

Some mothers do 'ave 'em

Last sunday, as I sat at the table painting my Nurglings my youngest son Ignace joined me in some miniature painting of his own.
For some reason he has a fondness for orcs (he thinks they're cute for crying out loud) and I managed to dig some up from The Dungheap.
Most of them are old OOP Confrontation models and a few GW orks from the 40K range but he seems to favour the fantasy range more.
So I bought him some brushes and a small mixingpalette, basecoated a few orcs black and taught him some basic drybrushing and you know what?
He's not bad, not bad at all for a 10 year old kid who never painted a model before in his life, and a model fairly rich in detail to boot.
I'll let you judge for yourselves.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten